1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
--Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
Things I Say While I'm Driving
Me:What the fuck are you doing. What. The fuck. Are you doing.
Me:NICE BLINKER ASSHOLE.
Me:Why the FUCK are we not even going to speed limit. Why.
Me:I AM GOING TEN MILES PER HOUR OVER THE SPEED LIMIT WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT
Me:Shit is that a cop? No.
Me:Shit THAT is a cop.
Lauren Cohan and Norman Reedus at the Playboy and A&E “Bates Motel” Event During Comic-Con
honey boo boo looks like an angry bridge troll
And that’s how you cut to a wide shot.
The timing in which people enter your life is very important.