Animals that are unbelievably awesome.
are you KIDDING that last picture is so full of ACTION and DRAMA why aren’t we talking about it
okay BUT LOOK AT THIS FRENCH SUPPLY TEACHER HOLY SHIT
i was gonna reblog this for the booty he’s got going on but then i saw the hashtag and now I’m reblogging it for that alone.
Spaghetti Hamster Photoshop Battle [via]
Here are some adorable dogs holding flowers. Have a great day everyone
It’s scary to think that there are words meant for me but were never said to me.
--jenn satsune (via hefuckin)
click on it
COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
--3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)
I’m so romantically frustrated. Like I just want someone to lay in bed with me and play with hair and kiss me and maybe touch me inappropriately because I’m also sexually frustrated.
"Too many books?" I believe the phrase you’re looking for is "not enough bookshelves".
very into charts about naps
This is very useful for when I go back to uni.
I’m attracted to intelligence. Not the book smart type of intelligence. I could care less whether you’ve gone to college or how much money you make because of it. I like intelligent conversations that make me think even hours after it’s ended. I soak up words from radical minds.